Online PTO Documentation And Discussion SiteWelcome to the Online PTO documentation and discussion web site.
Onlinepto.com was created by Kappa Computer Solutions, LLC to provide web-based support services to Parent Teacher Organizations (PTO) and Associations (PTA), although other types of organizations might also benefit from its features (see the Key Features section, below).
You do not need an account to view or search the documentation, but you will if you want to post comments. Please note that accounts here are completely separate and distinct from the services parts of the web site (at https://onlinepto.com/ organization).
If you need help, good places to start are How To Get Started, Frequently Asked Questions, and the Documentation Index. You can also check in the user forums.
Administrators may also be interested in Quick Links For Administrators.
Key Features Of Online PTO
- A global student directory, individual class directories, and optional committee or other group directories
- An administrator-reviewed, self-registration system that allows school or district families to request access to the system and enter their own directory information
- A directory import facility to transfer account, person, and/or group (e.g. class or family) information from another source, such as a school or district database
- Self-service password assignment and lost-password recovery
- Marketplaces (online stores) for payment of fees, spirit-wear or uniform sales, hot lunch program sales, etc. and even wish lists
- Each marketplace can be independently managed (e.g. by different committees of the PTA/PTO or school/district departments)
- Encrypted web access and other security features to help prevent unauthorized access to information
Note: Some features may be disabled at the request of your sponsoring organization.
Request A Free TrialTo request a free trial, contact Kappa Computer Solutions, LLC at 847-412-0713 or via our contact page.