Key Marketplace (Online Store) Features
- A marketplace directory organizes marketplaces into a hierarchical structure (e.g. by school year, school, organization, and type); make it as "flat" or detailed as you want or need
- Your district, school(s), and PTA/PTO committees can all potentially control and manage their own vendors, items, catalogs, and marketplaces independently within the same site
- The district and/or schools might allow you to pay book fees, lab fees, or field-trip fees through their marketplace, for example
- The PTA/PTO council might have gift cards, discount cards, or even membership dues or party fees in their marketplace
- The spirit wear committee might sell T-shirts, sweats, caps, mugs, and so on in their marketplace
- Families can order "special lunch" or hot-lunch-type meals in marketplaces using repeating or different menus available monthly, weekly, daily, or any other schedule you use
- Optionally set opening and/or closing dates for each marketplace to control when orders can be placed
- Allow parents to keep funds in escrow or pay-as-they-go, according to local policy preference
- Order school supplies, meals, or anything else for all students in the family by name under one order
- Multiple delivery times (e.g. "seatings" in the case of meals) and/or locations are supported
- Administrators can generate item pickup tickets per order or per item
- Track quantities of items you keep in stock
- Generate sales reports to see what's selling, what it sold for, what it cost, etc.
- You can even have time- or quantity-based pricing (e.g. "on sale this week" or "buy one, get the second half-off") if you want!
- Use marketplaces to create "wish lists" (e.g. for library or classroom materials)
- Accept the wish list items themselves, donations to cover the cost, or let the donor choose between the two options
- If you need several of something, multiple donors can contribute to the fulfillment, and potential donors can see what quantity remains to be fulfilled
Contact us for a free trial.